Actually, none of these items are designed to kill including firearms,
airbags, cars, etc.

And to get down to just firearms - they are design to launch a projectile,
very fast & very accurately. It's people who choose to use them to kill.

I personally have had many hours of fun on a shooting range. And never once
was a thought made towards killing someone or something. We just practiced
our sport (yes, anti-gun activists, shooting a handgun is a sport) and we
had an all around good time. When we were done, we packed everything safely
away in their cases, took the weapons home & then carefully cleaned them &
put them away. I see no difference between shooting a hand gun responsibly
and any other sport.

Now, could these weapons kill? Not by themselves. A PERSON could point my
Ruger Blackhawk at you & pull the trigger & put an entrance wound in you the
size of a quarter & an exit would the size of a small plate & you would be
dead in a matter of seconds. But the PERSON killed you, not the handgun. He
could have used an axe, a car, a knife, a bow & arrow, a fishing rod (yes,
even a fishing rod - it might take a while) or Tie Kwon Do (which I study)
to the same effect.

Thanks,
Tom Hargrave
www.kegkits.com