I saw one of those last week in KY when I was visiting my dad.  I don't
think it was a runner, but someone had taken out the center section of
some sort of little van (not a full size, like one of those tiny jap
delivery vans).  Thing had about a 5 ft wheelbase if that.  Looked kinda
funny, they use it for a billboard in front of their business.  I
shoulda snapped a pic of it.

--R