What os is on it now? what is the processor speed?

my thought is this.  if you don't have 10.4  on it no, get a BNIB retail
copy of os x 10.4.6 (about 80 bucks on ebay) and then get a superdrive
(under 100 bucks) to replace the cd drive.  ram is fine as is.  you can add
a big hard drive for like 60 bucks if you want one.  you should be set for
years for about 200 bucks.