This was probably not one of my better ideas, or one that's very good for
the bolts or rim, but as I was once told, you do what you gotta do, and this
was one of those times.  Steel wheel was really stuck on a friends car,
wouldn't come off with any amount of pounding.  So, we back the nuts off
enough on the ground to give a few mm of play between the back of the wheel
and the hub.  Jacked the car, and then dropped it!!  That's all it took.
Again, not somethign I recommend, but we were doing a lot of work on that
car, and changing many bits, so if we bent anything, we planned to just add
it to the list.

Ed
300E