On 8/20/07, Chuck Landenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Bob,
>
> Wind must have been blowing through the Emission Test Facility.......
>
> Or you got one really tuned diesel...........
>
> Take care,
>
> Chuck
>

> On Aug 20, 2007, at 11:52 AM, Robert Rentfro wrote:
>

> > I, on the other hand, passed with flying colors. 0% opacity (limit
> > of 20%).
> >
> > Bob R.

I've been surprised at how little visible smoke my 300D puts out in
daylight after tuning my ALDA.  Running B99 doesn't hurt, either.

Oregon doesn't have opacity tests---that seems like a pretty crude,
archaic way to tell if a vehicle is running right.  On gassers it's
mainly going to catch bad rings, right?  Which would be indicated by
high HCs in the exhaust anyway.

Alex Chamberlain
'87 300D Turbo et al.