Cool. Actually, and I know these words would probably get beer poured
on my head if I were to attend the Iowa Q, but I am pretty far from
attempting something as major as timing belt.

In fact, I recently decided against trying to replace my 190D
thermostat. Looked too complicated - too many things in the way -
didn't look like the simple job I'm used to it being.

Brian
likes using cars