I recall the discussion a few weeks back about emails reading and
management and such, and wanted to mention something in that regard.  I
downloaded the Mozilla Thunderbird client to a laptop I am using while
traveling, and this version has some nice features for thread grouping
and other things.  I am not sure yet exactly how they work, as it just
sorta is there in my new install, but y'all might want to check it out.
There are add-ons for it too, I have not loaded any of those, but you
can customize the client as you want with them.

No intention to start a lengthy thread about what is better, etc, but I
found this rather a pleasant surprise.  It's free!

--R