From: Peter T. Arnold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 08/22/07 01:36 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: [MBZ] O/T  Router
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I need to start using a laptop.

Time for me to learn about this newfangled WiFire stuff.

Could someone aim me at a good Router for my home use (P/C(s) to
laptop}.

I use WINDOZ and Broadband.

--

Regards,

Peter T. Arnold

2007 HHR, 2.4L/Auto, LT2, 12Kmi, No problems!
1987 300SDL  280KMI  Inherited by Grandson
1995 F-250 PowerChoke  199Kmi
1954 Metropolitan Convertible, Hanger Queen
Wife has a Cruizer, 80 Kmi, as reliable as an Ice Box, the car that is!