-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Rich Thomas
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 4:07 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] Belching moose add to global warming

We're doomed!!!  Take action now!  Or maybe just the Norwegians. Wait,
isn't it cold in Norway like most of the year?  Maybe they need more
meese farting.

--R  (OK I know I should have waited for Friday, but by then this
article would have been stale, and maybe caused irreparable harm by then)

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=070822191234.dt1zpz8z&show_article=1&catnum=0