No, photos are not really helpful, it is a matter of just doing it.
Making sure everything is nicely aligned before compression and stopping
if things don't appear right.
The only photos that would be helpful are ones that show things when
they are not right, so you know when you have gone off track.
As I said, it is not a difficult job bit one where care has to be taken.
I am not sure what you mean by steering knuckle, could you be a bit more
specific?