Hi Everyone,

Next thing I'd like to do on the w124 gasser with a 3.0L engine is pull the
fuel injectors.  Ok, the questions, the fuel lines are ridged, so unlike my
other car with CIS, I guess I'll have to remove the lines first before
taking out the injectors?  Ok, so with a stone cold engine, can I just undo
the nut on the line that connects to the injector?  I know CIS is under more
than 100psi, but won't a rag over it do to catch the fuel mist? Also, I
notice a bracket that seems to prevent the injector from turning while the
fuel line is being attached or removed.  That bracket seems to be held in
place with a hex bolt.  So, with the fuel line removed, and the bracket
removed, what to expect next??  Does the injector just push in, using an "O"
ring like my other car with CIS?  There seems to be a while or off white
washer that sits just ontop of the head, and the injector goes through it.
Does this remain in the head when you pull the injector?  Looks like a good
spot for an air leak, hee hee.  So, putting it all back together, is there a
procedure for bleeding the air out of the fuel lines, or just crank it and
let the fuel pump purge the air?

Any tips offered is much appreciated, other than telling me not to do it,
because you know I am!  hee hee  :-)

Thanks everyone.

Ed
300E