Woah, I literally, read this message, went on to the next one and then
paused and said "Was that the banned list?"
Then I came back to this message and realized we were talking about battery
replacement.

On THAT topic, I will also comment that I didn't think it was very difficult
to change the battery in my 83' 300D...

Levi