You got a D+ in English, didn't you, Gary? You obviously can't read for
content?

I fully believe there is bad-mojo climate stuff going on. I didn't want to
see my name in the subject line where the accompanying message said "hoax"
or "isn't happening."

Personally, I think we are like Noah pre-flood. "What, it isn't raining
YET!"