But Hendrik, you have this all wrong and bass ackward.  We need the
weapon system to control the weather.  If we are able to decrease the
total world population by a significant number, we should be able to
reduce global warming by a concurrent amount, since the dead have no
need for cheap chinese goods, food grown with petro chemicals, fuel
for vehicles, or heated homes.  From what I have seen in my life, the
dead are the ultimate anti consumers.

Spend the billions of dollars to eradicate the populations
of .....asia and we could have decreased human impacts on the climate
for at least another millenia

On 2 Sep 2007, at 22:17, Hendrik wrote:

> Yes but the big question is can we become masters of the climate or
> are
> we going to stand by like the dinosaurs did? Obviously not, we are to
> busy spending squillions on weapons research to come up with better
> ways
> of killing each other.
> Hang on, perhaps we can sell the idea that if we can control the
> climate
> it can be used as a weapon. Don't like the Ruskis? Easy, freeze em to
> death. Those funny Aussies starting to be a pain? Turn up the heat and
> watch em fry. China getting too big for their boots? Heat up the south
> and freeze the north and bomb the part in the middle.
> North Korea got the bomb or WMD's? Tooo easy, it's pretty cold there
> already.
> However to really get the ball rolling on this we have to convince the
> pentagon that Iran is doing research into climate control weapons.
>
> LarryT wrote:
>> The earth has been warming for 20,000 years - there used to be
>> glaciers in
>> Kansas.  The controversary concerns the cause. Some believe people
>> cause it
>> others believe it is caused by various things such as the sun,
>> oceans, etc.
>>
>> Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)

Clay
Seattle Bioburner

1972 220D - Gump
1995 E300D - Cleo