This morning I discovered the corpse of a young deer in my back yard.
My guess is it was hit by a car and made it a couple of hundred yards
off the road then fell and died.

So -- what do I do with it?  Animals (probably foxes) have already
been at it, its covered with flies, and it's going to be a smelly mess
in a day or two.  All I can think of is drag it back into the woods
and letting it be part of the scavenger food chain....

--
1983 300D
1966 230