Well obviously according to those scientists, there is in fact no ozone
layer and all the pollution we are producing is actually good for the
environment.
And if those scientists are wrong, what are you gonna do? After all they
have cashed their cheques and are now living somewhere in the Bahamas
(hopefully on a low lying island).
Furthermore I would like to be present when you sit your grandkids on
your knee and explain the reason why they have to wear a full body sun
protection suit, when they go outside is that grandpa didn't want to be
uncomfortable when he drove his car.