I run a recording studio on the side...or at least I did before the fuel
and utility prices went nuts. Now all the broke musicians are REALLY
broke and business is slim at best. We specialize in recording all
acoustic stuff so I know very little about noisy distortion effects or
any of that midi and loop stuff ( and don't care to ), just seriously
clean realistic recording here.
What are you needing to find out?

--------Robert