Thanks for your helpful response, lookng forward to my next chance to use
   it.

   Cheers
   Vince
   Club 123D President
   http://www.club123d.org
   If you recieved this e-mail in error or would like stop recieving e-mails
   from this address, please reply to this message saying so, and you will be
   removed from our address book.

     >I believe that the alignment of the wheels can be perfect, with regard to
     >camber,  castor,  and toe in. Yet, the steering wheel can still be
     ANYWHERE, if
     >it is not properly centered to start with. Yes, there is a 60 degree cone
     >for the centering bolt to register into. How deep the bolt goes into the
     >steering box I cannot tell you as I have never seen a factory bolt. I
     suppose a
     >pointed bolt would lock the steering, even if it missed the designated
     hole!

     >To see if you are close, I would take note of the least amount of angle
     the
     >steering wheel is at when the turn signals canceled. If it was about the
     >same in each direction, I would consider the steering shaft centered.
     >
     >Finally, there should be a hashmark on the end of the steering shaft that
     >would line up with a similar mark on the steering wheel. You would have
     >remove the nut to see the wheel marking.
     >
     >Jim Friesen
     >Phoenix AZ

   [1]Can you find the hidden words?  Take a break and play Seekadoo!