Hendrik wrote:

> Then again I am the sort of person whose dream car is a 124 station
> wagen but middle age is creeping up on me. Perhaps when the hair starts
> to go I'll need something to make me look younger and more vibrant.

Top Gear bought one of those (S124 gasser) and destroyed it on camera,
just for fun. Nice car too. At least Viki is better to look at than Jeremy.
Some of the destruction included driving into a pond, dropping a grenade
in the cabin, and shooting it with a howitzer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bIV_hHPAFQ