At Lowes (and HD) you can order on line (I think, or at least call on
the phone) ahead of time (like the evening before) and they will have
your order pulled and ready to load.  You also need to get the KD studs,
which is usually much straighter and less prone to warping.  Does not
cost much more.  The larger stuff is more stable too.  Lowes tends to
have better product than HD, and better service (such as it is).

--R