http://collectiblecars.nytimes.com/View_Listing.asp?ListingID=COL706291&From=F

Username: tommyalanson
<http://collectiblecars.nytimes.com/View_Profile.asp?ProfileID=683>
*Make:* Mercedes-Benz
*Model:* 280SEL
*Year:* 1972
*Mileage:* 95000
*Condition:* Original
*Location:* Washington, DC, Washington D.C.
*Engine Type:* 8 Cylinder
*Transmission Type:* Automatic
*Value:* Less than $30,000
Description
When I found this car on craigslist, I discoverd that it was really was
owned by the little old lady that only drove it to the grocery store and
church on Sundays. The original owner since purchase in '72 had passed,
and her son was selling the car as is, and in original, excellent
condition with about 93K on the clock. I've put in OEM rear three-point
seat belts, but that's the only thing I've had or wanted to do with this
beautiful car.