Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 23:44:54 -0700
From: "Kevin Kraly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Outstanding
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

I want to try some of the Seafoam in my parents' Motorhome Onan genset.
  It
will start with the choke, but won't run on its own without some help.
  It
sat for over a year, and when it wouldn't start, I suspected that the
 gas
had gone bad.  This was indeed the case as when I opened it up, there
 it
was, the unmistakable smell of stale gas.  Hopefully, the seafoam will
 work
which will save about $500 for a new carburetor.  The gen runs off the
 main
tank, so I'm going to run a line to it from a can of treated gas and
 see
what happens.

Kevin in Portland, OR
1983 300sD 267Kmi, Ursula