Sometime before winter I will need to get new tires for my wife's 97
Explorer 4WD.   She had BF Goodrich long trail (or some other similar
name). They have worn like iron.  We have put at least 30,000 miles
since we bought the car.  When I bought it, I thought we would need
tires soon.  But, we still have not gotten down to the wear bars -
although very close.  So, to those of you with trucks and suv's, what
are good tires for this vehicle.  I might just buy the same tires we
already have. I have had no complaints.

Donald H. Snook