> Don;t forget they handle like buckets on ice skates are underpowered
> and
> rust when there's clouds on the horizon.  Never could figure out why
> some
> women go crazy over them --

They are boulevard cruisers, not sports cars.  But I love the
look of them.  I must, to have bought four of them!

> Between the 280SL Pagoda roof and the mid 90s SL redesign was an ocean
> of
> poor design. IMHO.

Just the opposite for me.  Don't particularly like the 107's
predecessor, and the 129 successor looks a lot like a mid-80's
Mustang to my eye.   Maybe when they get a lot cheaper...

-- Jim