I want to find (fabricate if necessary) an adequate spring compressor for my 85
300SD. There is not a hurry but I intend to keep the car until 'death' (it's or
my own ). I currently do not have an internal type compressor. (I have an
external type for use with struts). KD makes an internal type. Has any one use
on of these?

I have taken springs out of many other vehicles and know of the dangers
involved. ( yes I have seen springs get lose, not a pretty sight).

George Larribeau
Dallas Texas

1985 300SD 220K
1987 HD FLHTC 90K, Bent &2 I
1984 Motoguzzi Cal -2 80K
1972 Motoguzzi Ambassador LOTS
1965 Chevy C-10 pick up truck lots of miles 3rd small block ..(Extra
 Ugly,but runs)

1993 BMW 323i  125K (Wife's Car)
1967 BMW R50/2 (Wife's MC, currently in a Basket, Getting Better)