From: George Larribeau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 10/02/07 04:15 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <Mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] Injectors - decided to keep old ones ..
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I have replaced my injectors recently and have decided to keep the old
ones as spares. The core value is $17 each and came to the conclusion
that I want to keep them. I intend to have them serviced locally.

The replacement injectors had BOSH stamped on them with India stamped on
the lower body. My old ones are German.

It is most likely that my old injectors will need new nozzles. I have
seen another nozzle provider that is Italian Bosio, I believe. Any one
ever mess with this??

George Larribeau
Dallas Texas

1985 300SD 204K
1987 HD FLHTC 90K, Bent &2 I
1984 Motoguzzi Cal -2 80K
1972 Motoguzzi Ambassador LOTS
1965 Chevy C-10 pick up truck lots of miles 3rd small block ..(Extra
 Ugly,but runs)

1993 BMW 323i  125K (Wife's Car)
1967 BMW R50/2 (Wife's MC, currently in a Basket, Getting Better)