From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Curt Raymond
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 8:48 PM
To: Diesel List
Subject: [MBZ] '77 280SEL

Listers,

Found a '77 280SEL on Craigslist. Picture looks like the 116 chassis which
is my favorite and convieniently the wife likes 'em too.
Any opinions on the 280? How much gas are we really talking about here?
The ad reads "
 Classic Mercedes, well maintained summer car, new tires and stereo, car is
tight, high miles.
 1500 Or Best Offer"

-Curt