Many thanks to LarryT, Kaleb, Jim Cathey, Harry, Robert, Allen, and Jim
Friezen.  I'll try to write a detailed description of the job after it's
finished.

Harry and Mitch:  I'll count and measure the bolts as well as do the
tutorial.

Robert:  Can you give me the URL for the lubrication guide?  The pdf came
through as code (pages of letters and numbers).

Jim Friesen:  This compressor came with a new clutch installed so I can't
see the front bearing cover.  Will know more after the old one comes out.  I
couldn't find any Xs around the clutch coil spade.  The front plate on the
compressor looks new.

Allen:  I'll try to measure the amount of oil.
Also, many thanks to anyone I missed.

Gerry