From: Jim Cathey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 2:41 pm
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: 5kW Chinese Genset

So, anybody electronical out there care to critique the
recreated original regulator schematic?  It's mostly
complete, though some of the component values are possibly
off.  My best guess for D9 is that it was a Zener diode,
but if somebody else though differently based on the circuit
that would be nice to hear about.

http://userweb.windwireless.net/~jimc/genset3/regulator.pdf

-- Jim