Having a 75% tear in my left rotator cuff and a 50% tear in my left
place-where-the-bicep-hooks-on-to-the-bone translates into me no crawlie
under car. My transmission needed service. Problem, right? I went to a fella
that Jim Landenberger and Mr. Jim Friesen recommended, MB Motors. Those guys
are great! I knew I was in the right place when he encouraged me to go out
and hang out in the shop. Together Louis and I gave my car a very extensive
once over. I was pumped. The owner, Bud, came over and talked for a good
long time. Good humans. The actual work took about an hour.Iwas there almost
two..and the tab was well under $100. I love the warm fuzzy feeling you get
when you have a trustworthy, friendly, knowledgeable wrench.

Bob Rentfro

1977 300D  182K

Goodyear, AZ