archer wrote:
> Not long ago I ordered a few "Red Head" trim fasteners which Rusty put in an
> envelope and mailed.  The ten dollar shipping/handling fee was more than the
> cost of the parts.  If the parts had to be boxed and shipped via UPS the ten
> dollar fee might be understandable, but $10.00 S/H for sticking a few
> fasteners in an envelope and mailing them seem sorta high.

If the parts had to come from MB, Rusty was charged that much.  Recently
I ordered about a dozen parts that were OE (not OEM).  Six injector
lines and all the rubber padding and clips for those lines as well.
Each injector line came in its own FedEx box, the rubber pads came in
another, and each different type of the plastic clamp came in their own
box (clamp 4 lines, 3 lines, etc).  Think I ended up with about 11
boxes. That was a $10 shipping fee.

IIRC, Rusty lost a connection for OE parts (from somebody who was
competent) and now the only place he can find for OE parts is the
incompetent fools he uses now.  My nearest dealership is 2 hours away
though so I'm stuck with that situation (and I imagine Rusty wants a
better contact as well).

My $.02

John