Yes Doug there is, and his name is George Murphy. He knows more about these
servos probably than anyone else anywhere. I'll probably get the usual rash
of grumblers that we always get when one mentions him but facts are facts.
He is the servo expert bar none. He can certainly answer your question but
I'm not sure if he will as he has a business to repair servos, but it can't
hurt to ask. I think this is current contact info for him but if someone
knows differently please chime in.

Barry

George Murphy

Performance Analysis, Inc.