On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 19:00:03 -0400 ANGELO GIAIMO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I passed the information to my friends in Jacksonville (Technically,
> Mayport, to those who know the area).  She's still deciding what to do.
> I KNOW if she decides to sell it, she'll probably offer it to me first.
> BTW, it's white with grey leather interrior.
>
> When it becomes available, I'll let you all know.

We'll be waiting.

> Sorry for not getting back sooner;  My wife and I are involved with
> potential guardenship of her dad.....wish us luck.  It's a mess.

I'm sorry you're having to go through that. My 84 year old dad is having
short-term memory problems and my siblings and I are considering whether
he needs a higher level of care than someone coming in for a few hours
morning and evening.

Craig