It promised to be a beautiful day, so I put the top down.  It was still
pretty chilly, and as I was pushing the top down into place I heard a
loud 'POP'.  Yep, one of the rear quarter windows split completely
across.  Crap.

After work I stopped by the upholstery shop.  They sold me a scrap of
vinyl side-curtain material for $5 (the material's priced at about $18 a
yard), it should be enough to do two or three of those windows.  My
current idea is to cut out the old material leaving about a 1/4" rim,
and glue a new piece to that.  Not beautiful, but it might not be too
bad, either.  I guess we'll see.  Or not.  I do know that a tape job
really looks bad, and doesn't hold up all that long.

-- Jim