Curt Raymond wrote:
> Que? None of my keys have any raised red dot. Maybe if you had 2
> 190Ds you'd want something like that to keep the keys apart. My dad
> used to drill holes in keys to be able to tell them apart.

My 87 300TD has a red dot...  its the factory original key.  I don't
think the replacements do that anymore....  It is kinda handy though!
The 92 300D has the same "wide" key as the 87 300TD, but without the red
dot, and the 79 SD has the older narrow key.  Makes it easy to tell what
key to use!

John