A friend of mine worked for a rental car company and used to like to
yank the emergency brake and spin cars around at speed. Eventually he
flat-spotted some tires and I believe he got fired.

Brian

Tony wrote:
Also, taking a page from another recent discussion, there is also
another video showing that purchase of a used rental car may be a
"hot" idea for all the wrong reasons.  One of my fraternity brothers
(let's call him Walt because that's his name and the statute of
limitations has expired) used to think nothing of driving down the
road at speed and throwing the car in reverse saying, Let's see what
happens!