By the time it craps out, the new 3D living definition feelies that plug
into your brain will be out for the same price.  The DLP is cheaper, but
a replacement if it does break will be that much cheaper (or to repair).

Electronics always get cheaper.  The one you buy today will be outdated
in 6-12 months.  That's just the way it is.

--R

Kaleb C. Striplin, work wrote:
> yea I already got surround sound etc, so covered there.  thinking about a
> rear projection since they are cheaper I think, but worried that A, it might
> not last as long, and B, it might be outdated sooner.
>
> ---
> Kaleb C. Striplin
> Cox Auto Trader
> 730 FSBO Supervisor