Brian,
 I have seen in-dash DVD players with little mechanical LCD screens that
pop right out of them..........Absolutely ridiculous if you ask me.  With
the general lack of responsibility amongst our population these days, so
called drivers surely don't need another thing to do while driving.  How
can you manage a cellphone, sandwich, coffee and a movie all while
shifting through the gears?

Mike