if you want to change it to a turbo, if its cheap, you can drop a turbo
engine in, if not, buy a turbo car.  You cant make a non turbo engine
into a turbo engine

M G wrote:
> Thank you very much for the info Kaleb. I have a 300D and really need a
> 300TD. This one isn't a turbo but I guess it will have to do. Is it very hard
> for someone who can do good mechanical work to change it to a turbo? I figure
> it may need the parts from a UPull lot. Turbo, intake and exhaust manifolds
> and the various sensors and vacuum switches. Do I have to get the complete
> injection pump or can I add the parts (ADDA?) to the NA injection pump? It
> has a new pump and injectors so if that can't be done then I might have to
> just drive it like it is even if it will be a bit anemic compaired to the
> turbo 300D.
>
> Manfred
>

> Message: 5
> Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 16:21:44 -0600
> From: "Kaleb C. Striplin, work" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [MBZ] 300TD
> To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
>
> I have no idea, but a guess would be anywhere from 1500-2500 or so for
>  one
> in good shape with no paint issues, no interior issues, everything
>  working,
> no rust etc.
>
> ---
> Kaleb C. Striplin
> Cox Auto Trader
> 730 FSBO Supervisor

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  94 E420, 94 E320, 92 300SD, 92 300D, 92 250D Turbo, 92 300E 4Matic,
  91 300D, 90 420SEL, 89 560SEL, 89 260E, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro,
  81 240D, 81 380SLC, 80 240D, 76 240D, 76 300D, 72 250C, 69 250