> That was a common option on the 60' Falcon.
> In order to get it, you had to delete the Rocker Arm oiling system.

No kidding!  Mine's had an auxiliary oiler since
about the mid-60's.  Taps into the oil pressure
sender pipe.

We replaced the rocker bar on mine once upon a time,
and my brother forgot to open the valve.  On a long
trip I started to hear squeaking, and I cracked the
valve which made it go away.  Later I pulled it off
and had a look, the new bar had huge scoring on it.
I filed off the worst of it, on bar and rockers,
turned over the bar, and drove it that way ever since.
I still have the car, though it's rarely used.

Same car that sucked a piece of the carburetor in and
embedded it in a piston.  Made quite a racket.  20 minutes
later I had the head off and pried the flattened piece of
aluminum out of the piston.  I then put it back together.
There's a glorious simplicity to those old inline pushrod
engines, on cars with power nothing.  (Sadly, that also
included the engine!)

-- Jim