So after messing around to check the vacuum on the 79 TDs brakes, I
finally figured it must be the master cylinder (as someone suggested,
but I needed to check the vac anyway).  So I have the new one on and
everything hooked up, now to bleed it all.  How do I "Make sure that all
chambers are completely filled with brake fluid"? as the manual says to
do (but not how to do that).  There are two smaller chambers in the
reservoir, under the switches, not sure how fluid gets into them --
might it be through the vents on top?  Or how?  Or do they just fill up
on their own from the main part?

-R