Sent a guy in Winnipeg some TV parts and he reimbursed me for the
shipping with a Canadian Postal Money Order. Now I find out it's going
to cost me at least $10.00 to cash the stupid thing. I wish he'd paid
me via PayPal like I asked, but I didn't think anything of it when the
check showed up in the mail.

What do you international FleaBay pros do in situations like this? Do
you just eat it, or is there a better way to convert one of these
things into cash? Anybody on the border want to broker this thing for
me?

We're only talking about $30 dollars here, so I'm not really going to
shed a tear, but I HATE giving the big banks excessive fees for no
reason.

Gary Thompson
1995 E320