Personal pet peeve #45: Nothing says "sleazy douchebag" like clowns who
treat ebay/craigslist/whatever ads like a writing assignment from a
romance literature class.

"The lovely paint was recently completely redone at great expense, as
well as much of the chrome. The interior is very original and in tact
showing grace of age but careful use."

Someone should make a "worst of" website for these types of ads.  This
one actually isnt all that bad, but there is some real humor out
there...

  -Zach