Remember to carry rope (to tie the door so it does not flop around and get hit
by other traffic).

Randy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of andrew strasfogel
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 4:01 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] door check question

Replacing the door check is an economical, fun way to spend an hour
and feel really good about yourself when the job is accomplished.  Or
you can do nothing and learn how to drive with a door that's stuck
OPEN.

Andrew
1983 300TD (multiple door checks replaced since 1989)