I ma fascinated by all the dog talk but the cats deserve some bandwidth as well.

The more dominant of our two Bombay cats (litter mates) displays his
superiority by peeing on his brother (we can smell it).  The tangy
odor wears off after a day of grooming.

They also play-fight and chase each other around the house as a form
of harmless recreation, groom each other, and are adorable and
affectionate to their humans in diametrically opposed ways.  One comes
to you and cuddles and kisses when the mood suits him; the other rolls
over onto his side or back to receive belly rubs on the command "Do a
roly poly", rather than initiating affection by jumping into your lap
like his brother does.