I'm kinda by my cars like I am by my dogs. I'm attached to them and don't
want to see them abused.

I menioned before that I have a source for WVO and had an intention of
running one of the cars, either having a two tank conversion or just
processing the WVO myself.

This might sound silly, but I smoke. I especially smoke in the car (with
sunroof open year round) on those long solo commutes. I cherish the fact
that the 300's have ash trays and the cigarette lighters work! I had second
thoughts about giving up my ash tray to have a gauge and a purge switch
replace it as in the Greasecar system.

Though the thought of "driving for free" is intriguing, "NOTHING IS FREE!" I
keep imagining the potential repair bills and the hours spent on the side of
the freeway as a result? Heck, I honestly don't mind paying $3.50ga to
listen to the old 5cyls. hum away like sewing machines.

I have given though that if some "granola kid" shows up wanting to buy the
1984 to "run on old fryer oil" that I'll say, "Great! For $500. more I'll
let you have all the oil you want. There's about 600 gallons in the garage!"