Not that I know of but if you email me the serial I'll run it by the old man.
He's got all sorts of books that list that sort of stuff.

-Curt

Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 18:54:22 -0600
From: "OK Don" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Diesel bulletproofness & OT: Gun surpris
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Is there a site where you can date a Winchester from the serial
number?  My Model 94 is just under 2 million, but I think it was
purchased before '64.

On Nov 24, 2007 4:11 PM, Curt Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That'd be a post-'64 though I imagine, serial number in the several
 million range? This was a pre-1964 Winchester Model 94, serial number
 just over 1 million, original blueing still 75% intact. A fairly rare
 rifle at best.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK