Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 17:33:30 -0600
From: tom savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Diesel Nissan?
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Curt Raymond wrote:
> Last summer I passed a diesel DATSUN Sentra...
> I expect they imported at least a few. I've heard but never seen of
 diesel Camrys and Corollas around.
> I'd buy a diesel Escort or Tempo if I saw one just for the wierdness.
 IIRC the engines in those were made by Mazda so you'd assume a few
 diesel Mazdas around too.

There were so many now-forgotten diesels in the US in the early 80s,
 I'm
trying to think of gas-only marques...
Subaru
Saab
Renault
Toyota(?)
Hyundai
Honda
Chrysler
English cars
Italian cars
Yugo
Mercury
All the high-end stuff except MB and BMW

What else?  I'm thinking a "Lotus-tuned" diesel I-Mark would be fun.

Tom