Peter Frederick wrote:

<snip>

Thanks for all the excellent info!  Will come in quite handy when I
tackle this job.  :)

> Rusty used, I think, to sell a "kit" with thrust, torque, camber links,
> tie rods, and spring link bushings, this would be a good idea.  I did
> my TE and old 300D piecemeal, and I'll do all of them at once on the
> new one, I think.

What I needed to know!  If I have to drop the rear subframe at all I'll
do everything at once.  Took me about two weeks to do the same on my
W116, so hopefully I can get it done in about the same amount of time
here.  Looks like I'll hold out on this job long enough to get the wagon
going...

Thanks!
John