<<< volunteer your can at the local police station >>>
Freudian slip??
BillR
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Bill
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 10:42 AM
To: 'Mercedes Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Here's a new one...

That is priceless - sort of.  Sounds like it might be a good idea to
volunteer your can at the local police station and tell them the story.
Having a statement from them when you do encounter a random stop or some
sniffer dog passing by your car in a lot somewhere could make life easier.
BillR
Jacksonville FL
1981 300SD 296962 miles on the way home from Sam's this morning [and
wondering why I avoid Wal-Mart and seem to have no problem with Sam's...]